Select Quick Links:
- Follow Continuing Ed on Pinterest
- 8 Week Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
- Coming Soon! More Online Workshops.
- July 15-26: Buffalo Niagara Summer Institute.
- New! Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Anxiety and Depression Certificate Program: September 2013
- 92% of respondents rate our instructors as "very good" or "excellent"
- Meet Our Trainers
- Social Work Licensure Preparation Program: June 20 and 21, 2013
- Online Training: Online Trauma Courses and Other Topics
- Trauma-Informed Certificate Programs
Buffalo Niagara Summer Institute - registration is open for workshops and one-credit MSW elective courses
Training and Registration - find workshops and register
Upcoming Trainings - current Buffalo workshops by date
Upcoming Trauma Trainings - registration links to all Buffalo trauma workshops by date and links to the online trauma workshops
Online Training - introduction page and link to descriptions and registration for over 130 online courses, including those for the trauma-informed certificate program and other topics. Available 365 days a year with 90 days to complete courses.
Training and Conference Support Services - we offer collaborative services for customized agency training or certificate programs, as well as services to support your conference or training event.
Certificate Programs & Projects - trauma, management, and other training programs
Driving Directions - to our training sites
CEU Information - NASW and NYS OASAS CEUs
General Information, FAQ's, and Resources - frequently asked questions, hotels, website resources, e-newsletters, and more
Meet Our Trainers - video interviews with some of our trainers
Who We Are - our team, services, history, and testimonials
Contact Us - email and telephone
- links to organizations that support or partner with us.Continuing Education is essential to help human service professionals remain current with the skills and knowledge needed to provide the best possible care to clients. All information pertaining to the spring, summer, and fall trainings for professional development workshops, online noncredit courses, special summer credit courses, and various noncredit certificate programs can be found on our website.