NYS OASAS Credentialing Information
The Office of Continuing Education is an approved New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services (NYS OASAS) training provider, certificate #0045.
For those professionals who need training hours for CASAC, CPP or CPS initial or renewal credentialing, there is a link below for each catalog specifying the approvals.
Visit the OASAS website for information on obtaining credentials in substance abuse counseling or prevention.
- Prospective Students
- Our Faculty
- Career Development
- Community Resources
- Hartford Partnership Program in Aging Education
- Conference and Other Project Archive
- inSocialWork Podcast Series
- Community Events
- Tutorial Videos
- Our Products >>
- Resource Center
- Trauma-Informed and Human Rights Resources
- Student Volunteer Opportunities (Faculty Sponsored) >>
- DREAM Program
- Friends of Night People
- News & Events
- Support Us