100,000 Podcast Downloads and Counting!
The Living Proof podcast series has reached a new milestone with over 100,000 successful downloads. Please Check out our series top 10 list!
1) Dr. Mo Yee Lee: Integrative Body-Mind-Spirit Social Work - Core Concepts (part 1 of 3)
2) Dr. Elisabeth Reichert: Social Work and Human Rights
3) Dr. Mo Yee Lee: Integrative Body-Mind-Spirit Social Work - Research and Practice with Female Trauma Survivors (part 2 of 3)
4) Dr. Paul Smokowski: Acculturation and Adjustment in Latino Adolescents: How Cultural Risk Factors and Assets Influence Adolescent Mental Health
5) Dr. Sandra Bloom: The Sanctuary Model: A Trauma-Informed Approach to Treatment and Services
6) Dr. Elaine Maccio: Helping Survivors of Katrina - An Evaluation
7) Dr. Sarah Craun: Evaluating the Efficacy of Sexual Offender Registries
8) Dr. Bruce Thyer: Looking at Evidence-Based Practice: How Did We Get Here?
9) Dr. Charles Figley: Veterans and PTSD: Time for a New Paradigm?
10) Dr. Caitlin Ryan: Commitment, Intentionality, and Hard Work: What It Takes To Do Culturally Competent, Ground-Breaking Research
Please check out the Living Proof Podcast Series at the website below. Thank you.
Contact Person: Howard J. Doueck, PhD Professor and Associate Dean for Academic Affairs
Contact Phone: 645-1258
Contact Email: email@example.com